Welcome to RCA Contracting, the leading website for contracting services in your area! Whether you need a plumber, carpenter, or someone to build you a garden shed, its all here!
Serving Oklahoma with over 25 years with quality home repairs. We have completed 100’s of small and medium home repairs ranging from full exterior painting to just re-caulking your bathroom tub.
Have a small job? No problem, Call us and give us the opportunity to provide you with a free estimate on your next home repair or home improvement project.
Need a job done? Quickly? Cant find someone to do it? Just submit your needs, and our member tradesmen will have access to view exactly what you need, and will get back to you with a reply! This service is free to the consumer, and will surely help you find that reliable trades person much, much faster!
Please read about the many tips regarding home ownership on our blog.
Best Home Repair and Remodeling Contractors in Your Area
Years of Experience
On Time and On Budget
Serving OKC Area residents
- 12 Home Improvement Projects You Should Never, Ever DIY You've just received that honey-do list, but so many of the items are beyond your area of expertise. You need help with a stubborn clog, water heater replacement, installing those new light fixtures. All to get done including the spring cleaning. Check out the article below and see what [...]
- Things You Should Never Put Down The Toilet Your ordinary toilet can get rid of a lot of natural waste-and toilet paper-but it isn't designed to handle other things. The best way to boost the longevity of your toilets and prevent annoying domestic plumbing issues (plus plenty of extra plunger time) is to keep all other waste materials and [...]
- 15 Things To Never Put Down A Disposal Are you putting everything and anything into your kitchen disposal? Garbage disposals are one of the great kitchen appliances to dispose of food waste if you are on city sewer. However, there are times, that even this equipment can stop working creating a needed appliance repair. Local appliance repair [...]
- Don't Put This Stuff Down The Drain While it may seem convenient to rinse and pour items down the drain, some items should be put in the trash to avoid future domestic plumbing problems. Paint Just like cleaning products, paint shouldn't be poured down the drain even though it’s a liquid. It has got the potential to contaminate environmental [...]
- Contractor Help For First Time Home Buyers Before you get swept away with that future dream home, and all the plans for home improvement to make that house your home. Home renovations can be costly, and budgeting for home repairs must be considered before buying. Consider the tips below before signing on the dotted line. Permits for [...]
- 16 Important Things You Should Do On A Yearly Basis Think of these small steps as vitamins for a healthy home. Do them just once a 12 months and you’ll save a bundle in emergency service calls. Drain Your Hot Water Heater Sediment builds up over time at the bottom of the hot water tank, causing corrosion. Partially draining the hot water [...]